is a biennial plant belongs to Apiaceae family and its native place Asia, Europe, and northern America. It is scientifically known as Carum carvi and also labeled with Apium carvi. Caraway popular as a spice in Europe and Indian subcontinent. Uses:
- Caraway oil is an expectorant & cure asthma, cough & bronchitis.
- It is very helpful in a sore throat, laryngitis, & urinary problems.
- Caraway oil helps mother by increasing milk to feed the baby.
- Caraway oil helps to make skin clear, remove acne & fight against infection of the skin.
Food and Flavoring Uses:
- Caraway oil is used in massage oil.
- It is helpful for a skin to fight against infection.
- It has a power of regeneration of tissue.
- It is used as the anti-aging agent.
- Caraway oil is used in food as a flavoring agent.
- It is also used in deserts & Indian Dishes like rice Dishes.
- Caraway oil is a good mouth freshener.
- In Britain, caraway oil is also used in many cuisines like cake.